TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following important terms and conditions before purchasing on our website. If you make a purchase this will be deemed a confirmation that they contain everything you agree to. This Terms and Conditions is a legal agreement between you and Zero Proof Australia Pty Ltd. (“Zero Proof”) that sets forth the legal terns and conditions for use of this site, including purchase of goods from the website. Using this website and making purchases on this website represents your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree, do not use the website. Zero Proof reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this agreement.
Who are we?
We are Zero Proof Australia Pty Ltd registered in Australia Our registered office is at: 12 Upward Street, Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW 2040.
If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract. You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons. This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
Information we give you
The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
Your privacy and personal information
Ordering goods from us
Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made. You place an order on the site by completing our order form. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us. You place an order on the site lyres.com. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us. Simply add products to your shopping cart, click checkout, enter your information and purchase with your credit card , pay pal or afterpay account. Once successfully submitted you will be taken to a successful checkout page and receive your order confirmation via email. If you have set up an account you will be able to see your order history and status within your my account portal. If you’re not happy with your order, please tell us via the returns enquiry form on our website – we’ll always try to help you if we can. If you’ve have opened and consumed a portion of the product, no refund or exchange can be given.
We endeavour to ship your order as soon as possible. Your order should arrive within 3-10 business days by standard shipping. Please allow up to 4 days for your order to be dispatched. We cannot guarantee or provide a day of the week or time of day for delivery. *Please note if your order contains over 2 items, your delivery may be shipped in separate/multiple packages and arrive at different times. Shipping on orders of $60 USD or more are free in US (standard shipping only). For orders less than $60 USD, we deliver for $10 USD across U.S.A, and $17 to Alaska and Hawaii.
Orders placed on our U.S website, www.lyres.com, can only be delivered to a United States address. We do not ship to PO boxes.
We are unable to make changes to orders once placed. Orders are processed very quickly, so if you need to cancel your order please drop us an email at [email protected] We’ll do our best to help, but, subject to the terms of this contract, we can’t cancel orders once they have shipped. Please contact Customer Care with your order number if you wish to track your order. You can find your order number on the “My orders” page of your account.
- Verified by Visa;
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM; or
- American Express SafeKey.
The price of the goods:
- is in Australian dollars ($AUD) for .com.au website. Pounds sterling (£)(GBP) for .co.uk website and American Dollars ($USD) for the .com website.
- Pricing for the U.S .com website is excluding tax. Tax will be calculated at the point of checkout determined by your shipping address (as each state has different tax requirements). For the AU & UK websites pricing includes GST/VAT at the applicable local rates; and
- does not include the cost of delivering the goods (which will be notified to you before you place your order).
Nature of the goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose; and
- match the description or sample.
We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.While we try to make sure that all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, and that the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.Any goods sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to replace the goods;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
You may be required to provide photographs of the damaged goods so we can investigate into the shipping/packaging process to ensure this won’t happen again. If there is a problem when receiving your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can assist you with the appropriate refund or replacement. To enable the Customer Service team to efficiently address your enquiry, please provide your order number, full name and contact details.
Spend $60 USD and get free standard shipping Across North America, otherwise we deliver for $10 USD across North America. Applies only to www.lyres.com. Minimum spend must be accrued in one transaction and excludes tax. Shipping/handling charges will not be eligible to contribute towards the required minimum spend. No promo code required. Discount will automatically be added to the cart once spend threshold has been met. Not redeemable for cash. Discount threshold must be met after a discount/promo code has been applied. Does not apply to subtotal prior to discounts applied.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- “Promo Code” means a code that must be entered at checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount or benefit.
- Each promo code is subject to (a) the specific terms and conditions stated on the promo code offer and (b) these general promo code terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, the former prevails.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Valid for qualifying purchases made on lyres.com.
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Not redeemable on gift sets, sets, bundles, sale items, gift card purchases unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders or products not in stock at the time of purchase. No rainchecks.
- Discounts are applied prior to shipping, handling and sales tax charges.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with other offers and can only be redeemed once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- To apply a promo code, you must enter it at checkout prior to completing the order.
- Ongoing offers are subject to change without notice.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- “Gift Card” means an electronic or physical card that has prepaid currency loaded onto it to be spent on Lyre’s products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Online gift cards must be redeemed at lyres.com.
- The value of the gift card excludes taxes
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards or other tender. Cannot be exchanged.
- Gift cards will expire 36 months from the date of issue, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- If purchase exceeds the gift card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options.
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Expired gift cards are not redeemable and gift card amounts will not be refunded or credited when expired.
- We reserve the right to cancel any gift card for any reason at any time without notice. In such instances we will elect to provide a refund or a replacement gift card.
- Gift cards are treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your gift card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Lyre’s does not accept any responsibility for lost gift cards.
Welcome Offer – 10% Off first purchase single bottles
This Welcome code is valid for one transaction for new customers only. New customers must have a valid email address and be signed up to receive the Lyres.com emails. The Code will be sent via email. This code cannot be used across sets, bundles, cases and already discounted items online. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and used in one transaction.
The Welcome Code will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed if lost. The Welcome Code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to pay for gift cards. One-time use per customer. Lyre’s reserves the right to cancel at any time.
Birthday Offer – 10% Off Single Bottles
This Birthday code is valid for one transaction and must be used in one transaction. This code cannot be used across sets, bundles, cases and already discounted items online. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Birthday Code will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed if lost. The Birthday Code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to pay for gift cards. One-time use per customer. Lyre’s reserves the right to cancel at any time.
Top Up Code – 10% Off Single Bottles
The Topup code is valid for one transaction with a valid email address and must be signed up to the Lyres.com emails. The Topup code must also be used in one transaction. This code cannot be used across sets, bundles, cases and already discounted items online. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. . The Topup Code will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed if lost. The Topup Code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to pay for gift cards. One-time use per customer. The Topup code is sent at Lyre’s discretion. Lyre’s reserves the right to cancel at any time.
End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limit of our responsibility to you
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter,
Please contact us as soon as possible. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you. All disputes will be resolved by binding arbitration. You may not act as a class representative in any class action lawsuit. The laws of Australia, Northern America, England and Wales will apply to this contract.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.