- This is a concoction for those who like things a little sweet and a little sour, but always with a cherry on top. It’s also a tad almondy and egg whitey, which rather throws out the whole sweet and sour analogy. Bother. Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Toodle pip!
- 75mL (2.5oz) Lyre's Amaretti
- 15mL (0.5oz) fresh lemon juice
- 5mL (0.25oz) white sugar syrup (1:1)
- 10mL (0.25oz) egg white (vegan egg free alternative - replace with chickpea juice)
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters
Method: Rapid shake with ice. Strain, fill glass with fresh cuber ice.
Glass: Old Fashioned
Garnish: Lemon Wedge, Maraschino Cherry